We can help you to feel stylish, interesting and always confident.
We can help save room in your wardrobe.
We can help save you money.
We can help you buy long lasting quality to reduce your footprint on the planet.
We can give you individual and creative styling ideas instore by appointment, to co-ordinate a fresh new look from our collections.
- OR we can help you with fresh ideas for your existing wardrobe, in a two hour consultation by appointment for $150. We will refund your consultation fee if you purchase clothing of $500 or more
- OR we can do Facetime appointments where we take you on a virtual tour on your phone through the store, as though you were with us.(You can be in your garden with gumboots on and no lipstick)We will then send everything you like, on appro, to try in your own home with your own clothes.You only pay when you’ve decided.
OR you may prefer to browse online to TRY BEFORE YOU BUY so go to our website and follow these steps.
1. Add each garment to your cart
2. Click Checkout
3. Fill out contact information and shipping address
4. Then click Continue to shipping
5. Voila ! We can now see your wishlist.
6. Text Penny on 0274 495086 to say you have a wishlist.
We then courier your wishlist to you freight free – we will also pay return freight to make it easier.
You only pay once you’ve decided.
- We can help you pack a tiny travel suitcase with 8 -10 garments giving you 15 - 20 different looks.
“The thought of spending about $1500 twice a year on clothes is scary, but it’s much more economical than buying something for $200 each payday and then realising you’ve spent $5000 on a variety of individual pieces which don't work together. We all know those clothes just sit in your wardrobe and frustrate you every time you open the door. There’s an art to dressing well and it takes discipline and planning in a nonchalant kind of way that gives us the confidence and freedom to be ourselves." Penny Barnett
We’re here for women who want to build a wardrobe of friends – clothes that take fashion trends into account but aren’t dictated by them. No more having lots of clothes and NOTHING TO WEAR!
Finding your own unique style takes time and effort and an open mind to experiment.
All of us (Penny, Lucie, Rosanne, Sarah and Caroline) at the Designer Clothing Gallery simply enjoy working and playing with beautiful clothes. We love giving our customers ideas and concepts to create a unique wardrobe that helps them feel they can conquer the world, without having to spend a mountainous fortune!
“Styling someone is a bit like painting a picture,” says Penny Barnett. “We start with a blank canvas and add the first daub of paint in the form of a jacket, or shoes that you’ve just bought and can’t wait to wear, and go on from there until the portrait is complete. With 5-7 well co-ordinated pieces, you should be able to get 10 – 15 different looks that work for your lifestyle and your budget, and which will endure over time. Your wardrobe will be much smaller and your suitcase will be much lighter."
Come in for a consultation so we can learn more about what you want from your look. Truly, it is all about the confidence you radiate from feeling fabulous. We’re all about keeping that magic alive.